Comment on page
Karastar white paper
With the development of technology, more and more people focus their lives on the virtual world. The economic system of the real world is also shifting to a new virtual world economic system which is called the “Metaverse".
Based on our passion for the Metaverse, we start our great exploration on the virtual world by projecting the economic value of real world on the virtual game. And here comes the KaraStar’s virtual world. With the financial and gaming system, KaraStar empowers creators to build a PlayToEarn ecosystem which is one of the kind and long-lasting.
Anyone can access to the data about the game and Karass. The data is unique in blockchain, which enables every developer in KaraStar to create his own gaming tools and history of the virtual world.
The prominent difference between KaraStar and a traditional game is that blockchain economy is, in KaraStar, adopted to reward the creators who make contributions to the ecosystem. Such a gaming mode is named “PlayToEarn” In this mode, the creators can seek for their own profits, and the profits will encourage them to achieve their goals and their contributions will finally pay off - this is the biggest difference between KaraStar and a traditional paid game.
a. Dungeon Exploration (PVE)
b. Arena Battle (PVP)
c. The evolution of karas development
d. Breeding NFT karas
e. Trading NFT karas in markets
f. Digital currency investment
g. Staking farm pools
h. DAO staking
i. Create a magical kingdom on your own land
j. Earn by the scholarship program
k. Slot games
l. 12 Galaxy mode
There will be more in the future, stay tuned.
A. Dungeon Exploration (PVE)
B. Arena Battle (PVP)
C. The evolution of karas development
D. Breeding NFT karas
E. Trading NFT karas in markets
F. Digital currency investment
G. Staking farm pools
H. DAO staking
I. Create a magical kingdom on your own land
J. Earn by the scholarship program
K. Slot games
L. Galaxy mode
M. If you are karastar community contributor, you will receive airdrops from us.
N. UGC rewards
O. Earn bonus by inviting certain number of scholars or NFT buyers
There will be more in the future, stay tuned.
We hope that Kara will become an entertaining world in the blockchain - an open world with justice for everyone. Something interesting will be the imKarasus for us to be committed to a better game. But there is yet improvement to be done.
- In the future, Kara will be a world combining entertainment and money-making
- In the future, Kara will provide more access for us to be financially independent
- Here, your social life will be enriched as you can make new friends and meet more investors
- More significantly, this is a vital step of gaming revolution and you will leave your marks on the history
KaraStar is an open digital world of Karass. We will build an entertaining world for you, in which you can not only earn money, but also can find peace and love. Emotions are the momentum for all of us to make contributions to the game. In this way, a great number of players will be attracted to the game and will build a virtual universe together.
Creator is the name we give to the players of KaraStar
Karastar’s ecosystem is a dual-token economic system. The dual-token system guarantees the stability of our economic system.
UMY is the fuel of the entire metaverse and the foundation for the Karastar world to achieve stability and peace.Besides, UMY is the fuel for KARA staking mining as well. UMY will be created by the player’s operations in the game and will be sold to other creators.
KARA, as the governing token in KaraStar, 1 KARA = 1 ticket in DAO, has great visions and goals. Community users can participate in the governance voting of the platform by staking KARA tokens. Besides, KARA can also be used for in-game payments. Moreover, those users who hold KARA can earn more rewards by staking KARA for mining in the next farm pool.
$UMY/BNB LP Farm Pool
We welcome all to stake $UMY/BNB LP token in the Karastar framing pool. As long as you have $UMY and $BNB, you can harvest $KARA through staking mining.
This is the first farm pool in the project. There are more coming soon, stay tuned.
KarastarDAO aims to support community builders of Karastar. It is an open platform for proposals that are voted upon by KARA token holders. KARA, as the governance token in KaraStar, 1 KARA = 1 ticket in DAO, has great visions and goals. KarastarDAO members can participate in the governance voting of the platform by staking KARA tokens. Dao members will enjoy lots of benefits other than voting right as well.
Unlike other DAOs, we provide careers for all community contributors. According to the results of our many surveys of pre-DAO members, we have established the House of Lords and the House of Commons, to provide more people with a career path and provide structural momentum for the stability and growth of the DAO.
We provide a great platform for C2C scholarships. Providers can list the scholarships on our website and recruit scholars. We will reward the contributors with bonuses in our scholarship program. See details below:
Dungeon gameplay. Players gain bonuses by exploring maps, which parallels the copies of traditional games. But the difference is that players will gain UMY tokens as bonuses when killing monsters.
Arena and tournament. Based on the battle system, the battle mode is suitable for comKarasitive games, which displays the creators’ understanding and strategy of the game. We will issue cryptocurrency worth tens of millions as bonuses for creators during the entire comKarasition.
Just like the real world, Karas can have offspring by breeding.
Mother planet mode
Mother planet is a public area that is divided into 255255 plots and each plot is comprised by 33 grids. When you possess plots as your private properties, you can start to build your own Kara kingdom.
NOTE: All items in the game are conventionalized and have a unique Hash address respectively. This means, the items can be sold to anyone in any place in an open point-to-point market
KaraStar’s economic overview is shown in the figure above. We hope to build a harmonious and sustainable economic model.
Karastar’s ecosystem is a dual-token economic system. UMY is the fuel of the entire metaverse and the foundation for the Karastar world to achieve stability and peace. KARA is our governance token. It can be used as the basis for karastar DAO voting rights and can also be used for mining. Thus KARA will get higher value in the market. Besides, UMY is the fuel for KARA staking mining as well. The dual-token system guarantees the stability of our economic system.
We will burn UMY regularly to stabilize our token prices. For specific details, please see section “Allocations and unlock of UMY” in chapter.**“TOKENS AND ECONOMY ”**on our white paper.
If you are a newcomer, there are currently 3 ways you can make money by participating in our economic system
1.Buy (or obtain scholarships) a sufficient number of NFTs (≥3) in the market to participate in PVE/PVP battles.
1.1 If you win the battle, you will get UMY as a reward. You can use UMY to breed new karas or evolve your karas.
1.2 Evolution requires burning UMY or devouring other NFTs. The higher your NFT level, the easier it is to get a better ranking.
1.3 When our mother land mode is launched, UMY will be the currency for purchasing maternal resources. Of course, you can also trade UMY in the market, but according to the market prices of UMY and NFT now, breeding is more profitable. So UMY is also the fuel for you to gain asset appreciation.
1.4 Here is the tip for UMY that can be earned by different teams.
2.Make money by holding NFTs.
2.1 Our NFTs are currently very profitable. You can make money by trading NFTs in the market directly.
2.2 By breeding
a) It is very wise to choose breeding more NFTs to achieve asset appreciation. ****Each ****Kara egg needs to take 5 days to breed which consumes a few UMY. After confirming hatching, you need to do the first confirm after 24hrs, after 48hrs do the second, and do the third after 48hrs. If players complete all the above steps, then the hatching of the Kara egg will be successful. (As Karas are NFT, we need to confirm the hatching in the chain, which will be charged gas fee)
b)In addition, you can also use your idle NFT to obtain governance token KARA by staking.
c) Moreover, we are about to add the C2C scholarship function on the official website, so that you can not only make money by fighting, breeding, trading, and mining, you can also make money by renting.
d) Note: breeding and UMY-BNB LP staking requires UMY, and UMY is the fuel for your asset appreciation.
3. Make money by holding our tokens.
Both UMY and KARA are tokens with stable economic models. Both of our tokens can be traded on Pancakeswap now.
If we say UMY token is our child, then KARA token is the palace we created. It is the embodiment of expectations and the future. It is the present we prepared for everyone’s dream.
3.1 Staking. We ve already launched the UMY/BNB LP Farm pool. More farm pools such as Kara/BNB, DAO staking will come soon.
3.2 KARA, as the governance token in KaraStar, 1 KARA = 1 ticket in DAO, has great visions and goals.
3.4 Community users can participate in the governance voting of the platform by staking KARA tokens. Dao members will enjoy lots of benefits other than voting right as well, which we show in the figure.
3.5 Besides, KARA can also be used for in-game payments. Moreover, those users who hold KARA can earn more rewards by staking KARA for mining.
3.6 You can get KARA by contributing to the community to get airdrops, buying in the market, and obtaining KARA in the land model. This is a real opportunity for asset appreciation!
For the detailed economic model of KARA, please refer to chapter “Extension of NFT and KARA tokens” section “Allocation and unlock of Kara tokens” on the white paper.
The historical values of creators
- Have fun in community and game
- Make contributions to the development of the digital world and their names, therefore, will be written in the history
- Fell pleased from being the master of Karas
- Entertain, rest and relax in the game
- Make friends and get to know more commercial partners
- Experience more Dapps
The Karass in the game are creatures named Kara. We call the galaxy as KaraSpace, which is constituted of 12,800 planets serving as various irreplaceable resources. We will gradually open up those resources that can be gained by creators and traded among themselves.
Karaspace is divided into 9 galaxies that represent different Karas’ attributes respectively:
Superpower (light, electricity, fire), Nature (dragon, ghost, fairy), Melee (rock, steel, poison)
The constitution of the planets in KaraSpace
- Resource Planets mainly provide resources and produce various types of currencies, thus building a sizable economic chain.
- Creation Planets will be sold to players in subsequent versions of the game
- The one and only, Mother Planet is the birthplace of all creators. Furthermore, it is the main carrier area of gaming operations
The rules of Resource Planet:
- Resource Planets represent different types of tokens, mainly UMY
- As more and more UMY circulate in the market, the token’s output may decrease. But we will offer more items and develop more functions to support the economic system that will be opened up in future
- Meanwhile, it costs players UMY to explore newly-opened planets. But the gains may be way more than the costs
The land mode shows the bigger picture of our karastar.
Every lovely kara wants to live happily in his own land with his loving master. Karastar mother planet and lands mode is designed as an SLG multiplayer game. In this mode, you can make friends or compete with players from all over the world, you can also harvest equipment fragments that can enhance the power of your karas teams and $KARA tokens on the land every day, and you can plunder the harvest from other lands.
Immersive scenes, lovely karas, rich treasures are all addicting.
You can build your magnificent city, defend your land, explore the planet and build your own home. Are you ready? Become a landlord now, expand your territory, and enjoy the benefits!
When a homeland expands into a village, a village expands into a city, a city expands into a country, a country expands into a planet, and a planet expands into a galaxy, players can enjoy the development and evolution of society, culture, spirituality, and technology in the game, and finally, at a moment we can move to another universe together.
1 Summarize of lands
Mother planet is the home for karas which divide into 255255 plots and each plot is comprised by 33 grids. The plots represent land NFT that players are entitled to transact.
There are 5 types of land in Mother planet, central land, forest land, north pole, desert land, and High-tower land; 3 levels, N, R, and SR. The types of treasures and tokens produced by different levels of land are different. Players can choose the land that fits them.
The details of types, grades, and outputs of the land are as follows:
NOTE: Some central lands will be given to Genesis land buyers in the second phase, and will help buyers build cities and player communities. Other central lands will be sold to players who want to earn high taxes.
2 Development Progress
- Allow players to collect fragments from the treasure boxes.
- Allow players to collect fragments to integrate equipment NFTs and gem NFTs.
- Allow players to trade weapons NFTs and gems NFTs in the market, and load weapons and gems onto Karas to enhance the power of their karas teams.
- Allow players to stake karas on the land to harvest $KARA every day and release karas to upgrade their lands and harvest more $KARA. Genesis karas can increase the harvest on land.
- Allow players to stake $KARA to the $KARA-$BUSD lp farm pool for compound interest.
- Allow players to purchase acceleration potion with $UMY to speed up the harvest cycle.
- Some central lands will be given to Genesis land buyers and help them to build their own kingdoms and communities.
- Some central lands will be sold to buyers that want to build the kingdoms on their own and want to earn taxes from followers.
- There will be more SSR NFTs to be harvested on the central lands.
Phrase 2 (Before June 2022)
- Allow players to collect decorations in the game and adorn their lands to build their own homelands. There will be storage on every land for custody of property. Be careful, your storage can be robbed too! Sent your best karas team to protect it.
- Allow players to explore the planet and plunder other landlords’ treasure boxes and storage. There will be a mini-map including tagging a pin icon in the motherland so that during adventure players can easily locate the necessary material and the lands they are targeting.
- The players who explore and plunder can participate in the explorer reward lottery. Above 50% of the $UMY income from the explore tickets will be directly added to the explorer reward pool, and the rest of the income will be burned.
- Allow players to use karas team to protect their territories or rent the dungeon ghosts to protect.
- Allow players to buy treasure seeds in the mall in-game and plant the treasure fragments they need on their own lands.
- Allow players to buy types of equipment in the mall in-game to protect their lands and storages.
- Allow players to purchase PVE tickets for planetary exploration and lucky draw with UMY to win HUGH $KARA reward from the $KARA reward pool.
- Allow players to purchase acceleration potion with $UMY to speed up the harvest cycle.
- Some central lands will be given to Genesis land buyers and help them to build their own kingdoms and communities.
- Some central lands will be sold to buyers who want to build the kingdoms independently and want to earn taxes from followers.
- There will be more SSR NFTs to be harvested on the central lands.
- We will convert the 2D into 3D.
- Allow landlords to rent their land to people and earn more.
- We will launch more interesting features and battle modes based on DAO’s opinion.
- We will optimize scene design, UI design, and visual effects.
- More exciting features to be developed.
Battle and bonus
Explore, create and combat
The battle system can be generally called as “fighting Hash Rate reward” system, a system based on the NFT game assets.
Player collect and feed Karas, and assign them to the battlefield. Besides, Karas can also be companions of users. Each Kara boasts its own features that determine its actual values and functions in battles.
- Health: Karas’ HP. The capability to withstand damages. When a Kara’s HP reduces to zero, it fails to fight in Arena
- Morale: to increase critical strike chance. It relates to whether a Kara’s attack is a critical strike in a battle. And a critical strike doubles the damages of a Kara’s attack
- Skill: The damages in a battle not only include damages a card itself causes, but also the additional damages caused by skills given by combined card groups. In addition, different card combinations determine the growth attribute of skills
- Speed: determines the order of Karas’ attacks in a battle. The fastest Kara attack first. If two Karas have the same speed, the attack order is based on the following rule: speed > low HP > high skill > high morale > low ID
The attributes of Karas are in accordance with two features: Karas’ genres and body parts
- Superpower: light, electricity, fire
- Nature: dragon, ghost, fairy
- Combat: rock, steel, poison
- Eye: different eyes’ appearances and animations, as well as the expressions when Karas are defeated in battles
- Ear: different ears’ appearances and animations
- Horn: different horns’ appearances and animations, as well as corresponding battle cards
- Mouth: different mouths’ appearances and animations, as well as corresponding battle cards
- Back: different backs’ appearances and animations, as well as corresponding battle cards
- Tail: different tails’ appearances and animations, as well as corresponding battle cards
Attributes will be endowed to corresponding body parts that will be enhanced correspondingly when a Kara evolves
- Creation logo: all Karass from blind boxes before selling have the creation logos. The 26,997 NFT Genesis Boxes all have divine genes, and the official has another 30 test NFTs.
- Divinity logo: when a Karas carries the genes that enable it to evolve, it has the divinity logo
The battle system is a turn-based game. The goal of the game is to destroy the enemies that your Kara army confronts. In each turn, players must play their skill cards with proper strategies so as to increase the winning chances under the rules.
Match up map showing restrictive relation among Karas is as follows:
- Superpower restrains Nature; Nature restrains Combat; Combat restrains Superpower
- When an attacker restrains a defender, it will receive an additional 10% damage reward. In return, when the attacker is restrained by a defender, the damage will be reduced by 10%
- On occasions that a battle occurs in the same type of planet and attacker, while the defender and planet are of different types, the attacker will receive an additional 5% damage. But if the defenders’ type is the same while the attackers’ is different, the damage will reduce by 5%
- When there is no restrictive relation or the genre is the same, the additional damage bonus or the reduced damage are both zero
- Each Kara can play 4 skill cards at maximum in each turn
- When cards activate an action link, the cards of the same kind will produce an additional bonus
- The additional damage bonus will pass on to the following skills, for example, the first skill+1, the second+2, the third+3, and finally come to a COMBO
- The bonus will not end until the next skill of different kind takes effect
· Players gain bonus by exploring maps, which parallels to the copies of traditional games. But the difference is that player will gain tokens as bonus when killing monsters
- Common Monsters will be different according to the difficulty of levels
- BOSS Monsters are the strongest monsters to fight. Player pass the level by defeating them
- Players gain experience points, upgrade their account levels and receive tokens after defeating BOSS Monsters
- Treasure box
- Players can get rewards from the treasure box randomly, such as digital coins, experience points and decorations
- A treasure box can be disguised by a monster. When players open it, a battle begins
- Recover spot
- In Dungeon recover points are set, where players can recover 50% of HP. When a player is no stronger than his opponent, he can pass the level more easily
- Keys can be obtained by killing specific monsters
- Enter particular rooms with keys
- Each map is given randomly when a player enters Dungeon
- The locations of monsters, treasure boxes and recover spots are all random in a map
- Therefore, it is not humdrum for players to explore Dungeon over and over again
- To defeat a specific BOSS monster that exists as an Easter Egg in a level may cost a player a great number of energies to win tokens in quantity
- Defeating a BOSS of elite level to win tokens that equal to 20*BOSS’s level/10
- Defeating a BOSS of epic level to win tokens that equal to 50*BOSS’s level/10
Due to variant difficulties of battle, the reward base varies with the levels
- The higher a level is, the larger reward base will be
- Level 1-4, 1 token for a victory
- Level 5-10, 2 tokens for a victory
- Level 11-14, 3 tokens for a victory
- Level 15-20, 4 tokens for a victory
- Level 21-30, 4-6 tokens for a victory
- Level 31-39, 6-8 tokens for a victory
- Level 40-49, 8-10 tokens for a victory
- Level 50-59, 10-15 tokens for a victory
- Level 60, 15-20 tokens for a victory
- In order to reduce the costs of Gas, the digital coins a player gains won’t go in to his wallet yet
- Each withdrawal cycle is 10 days, which is regarded as the cooling time between two withdrawals
- When the given time is up, players can withdraw their digital currencies to the designated wallet
- With the above steps done, digital currencies can be circulated and traded by creators
limits have been set upon battle behavior to control economy and output, which are the energy limits:
You can only get digital coins when you consume energy, which limits the speed and approach of digital coins obtainment.
- battles in dungeon
- battles in Arena
- open treasure boxes
The mechanism of upper limit of energy and energy recovering:
- Own 3-9 Karas, the upper limit of disposable energy is 20 points and recover 5 points/6 hours
- Owning 10-19 Karas, the upper limit of disposable energy is 40 points and recover 5 points/3 hours
- Owning 20 more Karas, the upper limit of disposable energy is 60 points and recover 5 points/2 hours
It is encouraged to possess more Karas. And players with more Karas enjoy higher upper limit of energy, which allows higher daily revenue, thus bringing better user experience and advancing ecological construction.
Battles, ranks and rewards for Airdrop ladder tournament
Based on the battle system, battle mode is suitable for comKarasitive games, which displays the creators’ understanding and strategy of the game. We will issue cryptocurrency worth tens of millions as bonus for creators during the entire comKarasition.
In KaraStar’ world, ranks are set for the arena. Player upgrade their levels according to winning percentage and the number of games played and thus win tokens in quantity.
To make the battle more encouraging, creators will use their own Karas to fight. The higher the Karas’ rank, the stronger the fighting strength.
- In off-season, the point qualifying will not be opened
- As such, the arena will be in matching mode and battle are randomly matched
- Winners will be rewarded with some tokens and the reward base is equivalent to the levels
Point qualifying will be started in a new season.
There are seven ranks according to different points, which are Bronze, Silver, Gold, Mithril, Master and Inventor:
- Winners of each round get points of 10+basic difference points
- Winners get corresponding points while losers deduct corresponding points
- The minimum point is 0, and point will not be deducted when it reaches 0
- A new season will be restarted every three months, and all ranks will be reset and started again
- Players will be ordained ranks according to the points they own. And Top 12 will be called: Inventor
- At the end of a season, a certain percentage % of the trading tax pool will be used as the rewards of the season
- If the above-mentioned bonus is not enough to cover the basic ranking bonus, the shortfall will be made up by airdrop bonus
- If the tax revenue is way more than the basic bonus, the bonus will be awarded a percentage on the tax revenue
- This will play a great role in the medium-term economy. The flow of the currency forms a good closed loop, which may run spontaneously without too much human intervention.
To reward those hard-working creators, high bonuses will be distributed in the following rules:
- The top 12 will have a minimum bonus of 10,000 and a maximum bonus of sharing 30% of the bonus pool equally
- The top 30 will have a minimum bonus of 5,000 and a maximum bonus of sharing 30% of the bonus pool equally
- The top 50 will have a minimum bonus of 1,000 and a maximum bonus of sharing 20% of the bonus pool equally
- The top 100 will have a minimum bonus of 400 and a maximum bonus of sharing 20% of the bonus pool equally
- All other participants will get a blind box as reward.
- All participants will receive corresponding rewards according to their ranks after the season ends
Breed to earn
Just like the real world, Karas can have offspring by breeding. To avoid over-expansion of Karas, each Kara has a limit on the maximum number of offspring. When the limit is reached, Karas can not have offspring anymore.
Breeding needs a certain amount of UMY. The amount of UMY required is dependent on how many times this Kara has bred before.
The total cost of UMY is decided by the breed counts of parents. Total cost = the cost of UMY for father + the cost of UMY for mother.
Every kara has one body part and one body type. For every part, Kara has three genes, dominant gene (D), recessive gene (R1), and minor recessive gene (R2).
Dominant genes determine the body parts that the Kara will have, which will also determine the physical appearance of the Kara. Each gene has a chance to be passed on to offspring when breeding：
- Dominant gene (D): 37.5% chance of passing this gene to offspring
- Recessive gene (R2)): 9.375% chance of passing this gene to offspring
- Divine gene (R2): Divine points = the sum of parents’ divine points divided by 4. Divine points also have the chance to be passed to offspring
- Evolution times: calculated based on the parent’s average value
Each breeding takes 5 days to mature
- You need to get online and check your Kara egg to ensure a successful hatching
- You can choose to trade when your Kara is still an egg, yet at this time it is impossible to find out its final attributes and skill cards
- You can check out the attributes of your Kara when it reaches maturity. And then you can set a reasonable price for your Kara based on the market price. For these transactions, only a small fee is required
Raise Kara and earn money
The goal of evolution is to comKarase for high arena rewards (Kara tokens) and experience the pleasure of the crushing victory
Each Kara has its maximum number of evolutions set at birth, which determines
- Whether your Kara has a divine gene, Karas with evolution limits less than 30 times have no divine genes
- Probability of divine genes, your Karas can not evolve all genes to divine genes if Karas did not evolve enough times
- The highest gene level, which determines the potential of Kara’s genes. In this way,
- Users can breed powerful genes. For instance, users can cultivate their Karas to be equipped with the exceeding battle card skills
- Users can also breed genes dominating their appearance. When Kara gets all the divine points, your Kara may begin to glow or change its looks
- N/R quality kara has a chance to improve its quality as it evolves.
- The specific level of times of evolution will be adjusted according to the profit gap. The current setting is relatively user-friendly.
- What impact does the evolution level has on Kara breeding?
The cost of UMY for each evolution equals the number of times of evolution multiplying fiveThe concept of divinity:
- When the breeding Karas do not divine genes, their offspring won’t have divine genes
- When Karas with divine genes breeding with those without divine genes, the available evolution times of offspring will be the average of the parents.
- If the average value is more than 30, then the baby Kara can evolve its divine genes.
- If the average value is less than 30, then the baby Kara won’t have divine genes.
- For example, when a middle-level Kara and a low-level Kara breed, the average value is 37.5. In this way, most Kara can evolve, yet are limited by the number of times. With the development of KaraStar, Karas with divine points around 10 will be regarded as basic Karas.
Rewards of divine genes:
- All Karas are the descendants of God
- When Karas are born, they will inherit part of God’s genes
- When Kara got all 100 divine points after great care, the corresponding part will be rewarded a new divine look.
- The divine look will have the improvement of the appearance and newly added factors
- Kara will wear new decorations, such as gems, feathers, etc., and will have new glow effects and other visual factors
- When Karas are on the market, they will have special visual effects
- Karas will have a unique divine halo
UMY is compatible with ERC20, it is also capable of circulating on multiple blockchains. The token is firstly published on BSC network, and its total supply is 10,000,000,000. Up to 80% of the UMY will be allocated to KaraStar's games as rewards to users who participate in the game building. In addition, the team will hold 14% of UMY. This part of the tokens will not be used for other purposes. The team promises to hold it for a long time. The remaining 6% of UMY will be issued as a specific form of reward. Users can obtain UMY in the game by participating in exploration, battles, comKarasition, daily tasks, etc.. and users can use the obtained UMY to pay for the breeding and evolution of Karas.
KaraStar’s economic overview is shown in the figure below. We hope to build a harmonious and sustainable economic model. Therefore, we have dealt with income and payment methods to let the incomes and expenses be relatively balanced. This allows those creators who are willing to spend tokens in the game to get more improvement. In this way, users can truly enjoy the game rather than simply being part of the economy.
Based on this model, the team hopes that the ecosystem will develop in this way: in the early stage, high returns can be obtained through easy game behaviors to motivate users. However, with the tokens value getting higher, more users joining in and the users’ level increasing, the economy will spontaneously tightening. That’s when we hope that users will participate in the arena season and obtain higher rewards through comKarasing for higher arena ranks. We believe that this mode will do good to the game’s issuing and the token’s price stabilizing.
The rewards gained per day is determined by the number of Karas owned by the user
In the PVE mode, the upper limit of the number of tokens obtained per day is limited. Kara’s level will determine the range of tokens rewarded, which can well encourage the creator to upgrade their own Karas. In farm mode, the number of tokens dropped is also determined by the level.
The unlock of the UMY issued by KaraStar does not completely depend on the game developers, but also on the creators.
Taking the public sale as the starting point, the unlocking of UMY will last for 12 months. The initial circulating supply is 2,000,000,000 which occupies 20% of the total supply.
The above figure shows the maximum possible issuance of UMY in the next few years, and the total supply will not exceed 10,000,000,000. All rewards will be fire launch.
Community rewards pool reserves an amount of UMY as a reward for a certain group of strategists in the early stage of KaraStar. If the reserved UMY is not been used, it may be recycled to the game as rewards to other users based on the market situation.
It is expected that the issuance of UMY will be slightly lower than the unlock schedule. Even if the tokens are unlocked, before the game is ready to enter the growth phase, we will not issue too many Play to Earn fund allocations. And we promise never to issue more than the total supply.
We have made the following settings for the distribution of UMY currency rewards:
- When the amount of circulating UMY reaches 2 billion, the rewards in the game will be reduced to 75%
- When the amount of circulating UMY reaches 4 billion, the rewards in the game will be reduced to 50%
- When the amount of circulating UMY reaches 6 billion, the rewards in the game will be reduced to 25%
- When the amount of circulating UMY reaches 8 billion, the rewards in the game will be reduced to 1% or even 0%
- These settings will largely ensure that the currency will not be over-issued in the short term. And due to the consumption on the market and the burning, UMY will appreciate to a certain extent
Play to Earn fund in KaraStar only takes up 80% of the total supply. Play to Earn will attract a large number of creators to join the ecosystem of Kara and gain token rewards. The most active and influential members of the community will be granted ownership and equity.
These UMY will be unlocked every quarter within 4 years, which includes 12 stages. For every stage, there will be 1.5% of the total supplied UMY unlocked. As for the remaining 2%, we will unlock and distribute those UMY based on the real-time situation and data of the game.
Play to Earn which lets users make part of the issued tokens can encourage the crucial user behaviours in our ecosystem. Behaviours like:
- ComKarase in the arena and win the matches
- Win the fight
- Enter Kara trading market
- Breed new Karas
- Explore the planet
- Other unannounced products
This funds allocation of Play to Earn can be regarded as the marketing budget of the ecosystem. When we are promoting the game, the budget for this part can be increased. With the construction and stability of the ecosystem, all of these will be strictly managed and executed as planned.
Our love for UMY is just like parents’ love for children. In the early stage, the development team will lock all tokens. Along with the development of KaraStar, we may gradually unlock part of the tokens as internal rewards.
We promise to lock it for at least 12 months, after which 20% will be released as a team reward. The remaining tokens will be released linearly within 24 months.
When KaraStar is in the testing phase, we will invite creators to participate in the test. It is expected that the invited creators will actively participate in our test network to help us improve and optimize KaraStar.
When the test is over, we will give airdrop rewards to creators who have made outstanding contributions to KaraStar
The rules for airdrop rewards are determined by unanimous voting of the community. Invited creators should:
- Play games
- Participate in the matches
- Submit bugs or give suggestions
- Share and invite enough new users required by the community
We promise to give rewards within one week after the test.
For a better market performance of UMY, we will implement the mechanism of burning and destroying to UMY
- We will burn 80% of the UMY consumed in the game
- Proof of burn mechanism will be provided in the mining of Kara tokens, in which all these tokens will be burned
- Both UMY and KARA are tokens with stable economic models. Both of our tokens can be traded on Pancakeswap now.
- If we say UMY token is our child, then KARA token is the palace we created. It is the embodiment of expectations and the future. It is the present we prepared for everyone’s dream.
- KARA, as the governance token in KaraStar, 1 KARA = 1 ticket in DAO, has great visions and goals. Community users can participate in the governance voting of the platform by staking KARA tokens. Dao members will enjoy lots of benefits other than voting right as well, which we show in the figure. Besides, KARA can also be used for in-game payments. Moreover, those users who hold KARA can earn more rewards by staking KARA for mining.
- You can get KARA by contributing to the community to get airdrops, buying in the market, and obtaining KARA in the land model. This is a real opportunity for asset appreciation!
- Take the public sale as the starting point, the unlocking stage of KARA tokens will last 60 months. The initial circulating supply of KARA tokens is 58,500,000, about 11.70% of the total supply.
- The data shows the maximum issuance and total supply of Kara will not exceed 500,000,000 in the next few years.
- The KARA tokens has been thought about in the early stage. Considering the unknown possibilities in the future, it was set to efficiently promote and build the entire ecosystem. It also needs to fulfill most people’s expectations and visions for the future.
When the ecosystem of Kara entered the development period, we will give KARA tokens as airdrop rewards to players who are on the ranking list of arena
The value of these tokens may be much higher than UMY
- The actual tax revenue of each season
- If the tax revenue is less than the pre-set minimum rewards, KaraStar will still give the minimum rewards out. If the tax revenue is more than the minimum rewards, the airdrop rewards will be proportional to the tax revenue
- If the minimum airdrop condition is met, the rewards for the season will be Kara that is proportional to the tax revenue
When KaraStar’s ecosystem enters the development period, users can start the work of mining after staking some KARA items.
- Mining needs to burn UMY
- KARA items include decorations and other items on the NFT market
- Staked items won’t be consumed or burned. Those items will be returned to users after they stopped mining, which can be obtained in new modules of the game
If people who have KARA items to stake but are not interested in the above-mentioned content can entrust a third party to proceed the mining or they can also choose the way of liquidity mining.
If we say UMY is our child, then KARA tokens is the palace we created. It is the embodiment of expectations and the future. It is the present we prepared for everyone’s dream.
We promise to lock it for at least 12 months, after which 20% will be unlocked as team rewards, and the remaining KARA tokens will be unlocked linearly within 48 months
Community and its ecosystem have great contributions to KaraStar, which helps to build the entire system. Therefore, 13% of Kara tokens will be held by the community.
To generate higher motivation for the community and its members, 20% of KARA tokens held by the community will have no lock-up period.
After 6 months, 30% of total held KARA tokens will be unlocked based on the community’s operation status. The remaining tokens will be unlocked within 24 months
- Share the APP to others as creators or by other methods
- Invite new users to the KaraStar world
- Train the new-comers
- All acts of help or with a reference value
Along with the follow-up development, we will create new tools and worlds based on the current ecosystem, and present the entire interstellar world in 3D.
We call this part: Return to Civilization
We will launch interstellar editing tools to facilitate community members or other developers to create their planets, which is friendly to the whole community. This is also a very important part of our long-term development plan, which is very important in the entire community ecosystem.
We call these planets: Genesis Planet
For now, the way to get Genesis Planets is set as follows:
- Obtain it from Genesis Treasure Box (a form of public sale)
- Part of the planets will be sold in the Genesis Treasure Box, which is limited. After the purchase, users can acquire the Genesis Planet
- These planets will be named by users who own this planet
- Delegated to the community for autonomy
- Part of the planets will be entrusted to the community for autonomy
- Each Genesis Planet has its corresponding value of Kara tokens, which is a way of generating Kara tokens.
- Genesis Planet itself acts as a node of the KaraStar game world
- The owner of every planet will regularly generate some Kara
- That is to say, the higher the value of Kara, the higher the holder’s profit
- Tax revenue
- There will be an orbit maintenance fee for every place which is on the route of interstellar travel. This fee will be included in the spacecraft ticket
- Owners of Genesis Planet will obtain the corresponding orbit maintenance fee
- The more routes pass your planet, the more tax revenue you will get
- New profession, NFT creator
- In the era of the interstellar community, we will have a new profession which is the NFT creator
- NFT creators can use the development tools we provide to make various buildings, decorations, and others on the planet that comply with the rules
- They can trade these items with other owners of planets on the trading market.
- The items for construction comes from the resources planets. Exploration of these planets will get you those building items
- Planet building
- In essence, it is the creators and the community that have control over the construction of the planet